Wednesday, October 26, 2016

ANOTHER HOME CHEF WINNER!

I have quite a few Home Chef meals now to cook.... I am not going to review them all but wanted to review this one as it was such a SURPRISE meal,  like nothing I had ever cooked before!

#1  I have never made Cous Cous,  I love it don't get me wrong but never actually prepared it...

#2  Trout that looked like Salmon   :  NEW TO ME!

Save $30 off your box  HERE
previous post tells you how to get your best deal!!   GO HERE 
after you sign up ,  refer your spouse to double the deal!!!    


Lemon Pepper Trout with mediterranean  style Couscous
look how simple and ready in less than 30 minutes from start to finish.   








YUMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!     The only thing I needed from my own kitchen was Olive Oil..... then I added Potatoes for my DH who doesn't do CousCous  (only means more for me!)  :)


No comments: