Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WOW.....an epiphany......

I had a huge ephiphany as I ended the recent 365 ...... I was hurting one friend to protect the feelings and wishes of those left grieving her on earth.  I am sure there is some ethical code you are supposed to follow in times like these and I am a little bit confused about how I should act without being scrutenized or judged.


I hate to be the center of attention or even around the periphial of that topic.  I don't like to make headlines of any sort and I never want a shower of any kids.... I don't like opening presents in front of of people and would much rather be the wathcher,  the camera man...the man behind the curtain... anything of that sort....




this time....I was a periphial..... an obvious white elephant in the room... the one attached to my actions.   thankfully my where abouts were planned many moons ago and my actions or non actions could not be scrutenized an if they were ,  they were wrong....I was celebrating my 54 th birthay with a close circle of loved friends in paradise..... saying a silent bon voy age and celebrating another trip around the sun IN THE SUN with a rum something in my hand, smile on my face and people that love me that didn't even know the events in VA that caught my attention a time or two even though my goodbyes had been said.


I was scared for you but I know...... that you had love ones around you, loving you , grieving you and seeing you outta heree, just like you can in ...alone, confident and loved...the baby......


No comments: