Thursday, September 17, 2015

RYKER ....... 18 months....

My youngest grandson.... Ryker...

He like his mamma bring so much joy to so many people....today his little mature self went "running with la-la"  ..in the back on my photo-mobile.... there sat that metal fire truck,  fire hat (ryker hates hats) and ..... boots.....

We took a trip to 2 fire stations.  The first one... we just played in the parking lot on the blacktop with the firetruck...and he was told if you ride the truck you have to have on the hat "its the rule" ...he listened! :) 

He was pretending to put gas in the truck with the fire house and was checking out the ladders and ringing the bell.... and riding and pushing the truck...with his hat on... he loved it!




We walked over the statue the Firemans Prayer.... Ryker stopped to check it out...he looked at each part of it and looked at the hat and boots and then his own boots.  He took his hat off and placed it carefully on top of the statue....I couldn't believe it... all by himself.... 






























and then... I kid you not...bowed his head, held his hands together and appeared to be praying ---- IN FRONT OF MY CAMERA.


is it just me ? or his he not flippen adorable?

then he sat down on the statue, posed for a smiley photo , grabbed his hat and got back on his truck!  He kept looking at me and saying mine?  and I would say yes and he would shake his head yes.




That was so much fun I thought I would take him to the other station and get photos of him on the "big trucks" even if that meant me climbing all over the trucks, holding him, standing him etc..  oh lawd..... NO WAY this was happening... so the nice fireman (la-la's friend) so graciously agreed to hold him up to me ....well.... no...hes still a little young to be a fireman,  he's still a La'La's boy... <3 font="" nbsp="">



1 comment:

Brandee Shafer said...

So sweet. They are too fresh from God to have forgotten who He is.