Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lack of posts....photos....and words.....

A lot has happened this year....

there have been a lack of photos, words, posts, poems, goals and more right here on this very blog........ not in real life just on this blog.

So here is the catch up...

I have had a year long injury complete with 3 cortizone shots in my elbow.... it has limited my ability to have the stamina that I used to with shoots, editing, and even pouring coffee 

TEA

Say what?  yes ...the coffee queen has changed over to TEA.... green tea, white tea, black tea you name it ....I am now drinking it with STEVIA not splenda..... I have converted...

I have had so many weight loss goals and still am 30-40 lbs over my goal.... I have lost weight before but .... not since I have quit smoking... since then...it has been a real struggle and I have not been successful..... so I haven't given up but I am giving in... I am going to quit complaining and blogging and mentioning it...

I have not had much to post from my personal adventures because they have been very limited.... but ...that is about to change... 
I have some big plans coming up... stay tuned for that....

Work:  working more than ever with my photography and trying to get this "heavy" paperwork off of my to do list and done.... 
this has been disturbing for me ....that this has happened and I can't seem to get on top of it again.  I used to be so good at it.. now ...not so much.

Remodel:   well..... its more than 1/2 way done have a little left to do in each room..... and for the major stuff?  need new carpet upstairs .... that is it... and a good cleaning through out.  The NEW screened in porch and deck will start TOMORROW with the execution of mr. tree.....

My kids...have all grown.... and now the newest generation of cutie pies (my grand kids, nephew and adopted grand kids) are all spread out..... I don't get to see them as much as I would like to..... 

My car.... SOLD IT.... in the market now for another vehicle.... can't find one that I like or want but my daughter reminded me that .....I have always been like that.... so ...I guess its just a matter of time ....and I will own another.... i wish I didn't need a car...but unfortunately .... I have to have one for now...

OK I think that just about does it for the "catch up"  on my personal self / life..... so on to more blog posts about STUFF and WORDS and Opinions and well Photos , because that is what I do!


No comments: