Friday, September 26, 2014

Olivia N. Senior 2014 PHS

OLIVIA



Someone told me recently that in order to be taken seriously, you have to have a blog for your photography!! LOL....   I say LOL because I do have blogs and I do have facebook and I do have some sites I use for storage but I have been dragging my feet on a "photography" blog.....ya see I am actually putting together an actual "website" which is almost a thing of the past it appears non-commercially but...yes a website that will feature all of my blogs in the same place for those that have "multi-interests" such as I do.... but I am trying to do better and post more on my blogs in general

OLIVIA....walked in the door with her beautiful mother who I knew when she was just a little girl and so was I...... I was friends with her sisters in Elementary School...yep ...and here is the new generation....of a group of some fantastic and multi-interesting and dimensional ladies with so much talent between them its incredible.   They belong on my blog and my website....they are what I would like to parallel!   This tight group of beautiful in their own right - women straight from the mom to the youngest member I have met that swings a "mean bat!" ...Olivia is smack dab in the middle of the generations and let me tell you ...her light shines very bright....

She is sweet...sassy and beautiful and CARING and you don't have to be around her but 5 minutes to figure that out....shoot you don't even have to be around her,  all you have to do is VIEW HER IMAGE and you will know what I mean....this is just a taste...the images I liked the very best, but I don't think there is a bad one.   I will be sending her the link to the entire shoot....so if you are her friend , and you are lucky ...you may get to see one or two more!  ......I can't wait til her CASUAL SHOOT because look how she rocked her formals!  WOW!










2 comments:

Brandee Shafer said...

She's beautiful! I love the "hat shots."

TheFrugalFreelancer.com said...

thanks Brandee! that hat I picked up in Natchitohces on my last visit for the purpose of finding the right peeps to model it when I am not wearing it myself...livvy was GREAT and you're right...Beautiful