Friday, September 26, 2014

ELI & ANNE: The Journey has Just begun......

ELI & ANNE

I have known Eli since he was a young man that traveled here from Canada..... just about his entire life...

I could write an entire blog post about him, his escapades and endeavors, how he made me , his mom, his Grandma and everyone around him laugh and cheer him on through out the years...but yesterday he did something...something HUGE that I was thrilled to capture  ..... the biggest moment of his life.... 

I wont bore you with words.... the photos say it all..... 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BEAUTIFUL COUPLE
Your Journey has Just Begun


































WHAT A LUCKY COUPLE TO HAVE EACH OTHER!

I wish I had a Proposal to shoot EVERYDAY this was like a shot of endorphins ....
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MAGICAL MOMENT

I

No comments: