Wednesday, September 24, 2014

AAACHOOOOO in sickness and in health.....OL



WOW..... it came out of the blue and hit me like a ton of bricks...sneezing / involuntary head-banging, watery eyes, nose "issues" and scratchy ears....and my  throat felt like it had crushed glass in it....

UGH....cold / hot .....cold / hot.....

in addition to my aching arm  (whining really loudly now) 

this unwelcome guest came into my house without knocking...right in the middle of my workdays....interrupting me and making me not be very efficient with my work flow...

But yet....

I trudge through it.

with the help of my friends and a few purchased items





THANKS ROBIN!
OLD FAITHFULS ^^^ COLD EEZE FROM ERIC  &  Coffee From GLORIA THANK YOU 






MY BEST FRIENDS 


I love my sippy cup.... that purple one and the blue one that I got for 75% off at Food Lion end of summer sale... BEST 50cents I ever spent (reg. $6.99)  and Ginger Ale tastes better than most anything..... 

EXCEPT LAVA CAKE..... it is FEED A COLD RIGHT?  LAVA CAKE LAVA CAKE LAVA CAKE .... cannot get enough..... of it and SLEEP.... ZZZZZZ is elusive when you cannot breath and cannot get comfy..... with aches and pains and WHINING .......UGHHHHHHHHHH

TODAY as I type this I really am feeling a bit better and was even able to get out and about a bit... thank goodness.... 

I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO EMBRACE MY GOOD STUFF  / MEDS / VITAMINS / and TAKE A HOT BATH AND SNUGGLE UNDER SOME BLANKETS....

When I wake up I will be busy editing photos and getting ready to work tomorrow (seniors and volleyball and another special shoot).....

TOMORROW I KNOW I WILL FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON ...

JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE.... SO IT WILL HAPPEN

<3 div="">

No comments: