Hey there everyone......out there in the blogosphere that are setting your february goals.....
January there was a "word" and February's word is "goals" I have several (wish me luck)
- get caught up completing photography shoots
- get bills in the dated organizer so I am not late on them
- get the legal issues all resolved or deadlines postponed
- learn some conversational spanish .
- drop 8 lbs (2 lbs per week)
- get in better shape
- visit the "by the pound store"
- catch up on all of the "dates" / rainchecks from January due to weather
- Get Kelly and Tori their respective maternity / snow senior shoots
- complete my Grandmother's estate
- Help Wanda get lungs
- Mail Rachel package
- sign up for more "shops"
- enter more contests
- win the lottery
- figure out what to do for lent
- Reserve / Trade my Timeshare
- maintain my water / soda intake and continue to try to eat more healthy.
- make a new will
NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER ^^^^ but those are the target goals .....and I'm off and running ....
I was going to "link up" with some other blogs on this post but decided that was too much "responsibility" and accountability....so instead , Im taking baby steps and trying to get my life organized ....my 4 hotspots are chaotic ...which makes my brain chaotic. I will attempt one spot at a time ....
:) I will update this! :)