Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Technology ........ I love it........... kinda....... and hate it too

photo credit adorama and photos online
I just got the latest issue of Professional Photographer magazine  (thanks to my daughter, Rachel!)  and the cool new stuff in the articles and  ads in there ECHO this....... BUY THE DIGITAL VIDEOS for your STILLS OMG....... the technology is moving way too fast for me..... whew.......sports photography is about 75% there it appears and as it becomes more and more afordable (TAKE CLASSES NOW if you want a seat) and it becomes the ONLY photography besides the phone?  ...... but just like I have a dumb phone it won't be long until I have a "dumb" camera and .. yea I guess it is what it is...... My wallet doesn't like it but my mind and my creative side appreciate it! :)  I'm not going to replace everything all over again, i did that with film and then again with CDS ...... I haven't gone to digital libraries of my music nor my books.......... I am kicking and screaming trying not to have to be "made" to go there. I know eventually I will and the smart phone is almost a necessity these days :(    I know people that have done the same with cable and the internet and I don't understand how I have based where I live on it.  I would have moved a long time ago if I would not have had to do without the cable/internet......but I guess people don't understand  my train of thought...... either.

No comments: