Friday, May 3, 2013

THIS IS REALLY GOOD............ DAY 3 May Photo Challenge





#3  "THIS IS REALLY GOOD"..................  back in the day when I would be talking to my BFF DARLENE on the phone that is how the conversation often started "This is really good"  not "hello" or "hey this is anjie" or ........."whats up?"  but the statement that preceded gossip, good recipes, or often the best contest going on the radio at the time.   :)  I remember those days fondly, hours on the phone afterwards as we cleaned our house, smoked our cigarettes, took care of our kids, or planned the next event or outing that we were going to do next.  We "did life together" as my girl, Brandee calls it often.  The ones that shared their families.   That we did and it was GOOD.

Today I watched my two favorite little "C"  girls and had a bit of bonding time......... Clementine and Charleigh......... I got to watch them while mom went to an appointment(s) for a couple hours.  So......... we played and "this is really good"...............





1 comment:

Brandee Shafer said...

I just love Clementine's shirt that you and I found on a different day...:) They had a blast; thanks again...