Tuesday, May 21, 2013

meet tori...........the ones that the year book wont take..... I don't think?

tori 2014

 

I have known miss tori for almost her entire life.  she lives in my neighborhood.  she has always been a wonderful artist..... and a beautiful girl that I have missed spending time and vacatiions with.  tori is as true to her soul as a princess is, and tori is also a fighter... a fighter for her convictions.  I have seen tori grasp life and make sure she has a firm stand in it.  tori's great time at the same time....... is a real time an artistic way to be a girl is all that she knows how to be........ she has a non-apologetic way of saying "I'm tori, I am only one of me and I am one of the best of those there is too!" I know this and I stand proud of who I am and who I will become because even if both of the salsa bowls won't fit in her hand, she will go back and get the other one........with a smile....... 

 

Meet tori.............

<3 font="">

 





1 comment:

Denise said...

OMG Beautiful!!!! WOW! Make me have tears, what will I do when I see all our seasons? Thank you, Can't Wait!!! <3 you!!!