Saturday, May 18, 2013

Meet Princess Ayra Paige............ 2 weeks old ........ and the A team.............

 I had a beautiful day with 2 little princesses on Friday Afternoon...............I knew their mamma when she was growing up and her aunts, uncles, grandparents, and well the entire family.   I went to the house totally expecting to do a "sports" shoot. You see "mamma" drove a car with a pretend softball cracked back windshield well into her adult years.  She grew up a turtle  hunter, river rat  and made mud pies with my daughter Kelly.   I don't know why I thought Katie would be raising her little girls to be tough and "sporty."  Well, needless to say I quickly learned that I was entering the kingdom of the two "Princess Dukes" full of sparkly things and toots and dance and .......and ..........and.....

I attempted to get a photo of two week old AYRA with a pink softball, well at two weeks old, she just wasn't having it.......... she likes the bling, just as her big sister AUDREY DOES,  they will both wear glass slippers and sparkly red ruby ones, I predict....... and oh let me tell you ....... there are "no favorite princesses" according to Audrey, they like them ALL!


 WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JOB , MY KATIE BOO IS DOING RAISING HER TWO LITTLE PRINCESSES.............. THE IMAGES ARE MAGICAL......DON'T YA THINK?














1 comment:

Brandee Shafer said...

Sweet girls! You attract princesses!