Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Meet ERIKA Powhatan Senior "casual" shoot........Picture "Perfect"




I have known Erika's grandparent(s) for years through various school, philip morris and athletic venues but we never had gotten to know each other that well. I am sorry for that. When I got the message that "Jo Ann" was requesting a rush job / senior shoot for her Granddaughter........... tomorrow if possible.......... and I happened to be able to accommodate with the "next day" at the perfect venue "The Mill at Fine Creek" due to my daughter getting married there and not having her own shoot there............. I was very excited to help out a friend and had no idea what 2 beautiful women I was getting ready to spend an afternoon with. 

Not only did I see a "special" bond between these two fabulous women, but they had a common goal.......... to surprise Erika's mother with a very special "shoot" as she is many miles away / military duty husband...... 

A very beautiful versatile young woman,  ERIKA......... and her Grandmother ,   Jo Ann.............amazed me with the perfection personified photo shoot that shows beauty, grace, playfulness, kindness, beauty and love all in one.........I had to share with you 
more photos than normal because I have over 200 perfect ones to choose from............ 

enjoy just a few........ 























don't ya think she should be a professional "print" model?   and oh yea did I mention she is also MODEST?  thats the best part....... how many gorgeous young women do you know?  I would bet not many........



No comments: