Monday, May 13, 2013

May Photo A Day: sunrise / sunset day #13


May Photo A Day:    sunrise /  sunset   day #13

taken months ago
I rarely see sunrise these days and I mean very rarely........... and sunsets haven't been the best so when I read this prompt  it made me want to go straight to KEY WEST FLORIDA or CARMEL CALIFORNIA.
the best sunset I have ever seen was in Key West......... and my cousin, MARGO tells some tales from Carmel ..........

I have however seen some beautiful sunsets and sunrises on a cruise ship boat........... many of them or an island that big ole boat brought me too............

i love the sun..........I am probably dangerously a sun lover....... i want to be in it and feel it on my skin and warm my bones most of the year........ I love the south partly for this reason.......I enjoy 10  months of "sun" and one month of dreary, cold rainy and another month of overcast humidity.........

I have suns sprinkled around my home, my yard, and even on some of my dishes and a green vintage bottle on a shelf.  I have some whimsical suns sprinkled about the ceiling wall border on the ceiling in my sunroom and my camera (both phone and dslr) love the sun's artwork in the sky.........

I even crave the sun during the winter and have to go get "fake and bake" to feel "right" kinda like that alcoholic needs that drink to function....... I need my bones warmed to "move" that and glucosomine (spelled wrong)  help my joints to feel "normal."

I love the summer and the sunsets and sun rises too......if I am up in time.






No comments: