Saturday, May 18, 2013

MAY PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE day 18 : "WANT"

MAY PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE day 18 :   "WANT"


I think about the word "want" and I think about that movie that Sandra Bullock starred in and the correct answer is "world peace"  thats what you are supposed to say when you are asked if you could have one wish.   "Have one wish" equates to ....... what do you wish for .............. or want?   The intangible verses the tangible.  

I told a reporter once that interviewed me for "saving money" if I would still do what I do if I won the lottery.  Well, yes............. I do what I do from a passion not from a need............ it may have started as a need but has developed into a lifestyle.  I know no other way 

Because I can satisfy most of my "wants" with a handy dandy credit card, good deal alert, contest or what ever , my wants are basic need wants..  I basically need health insurance,  or assured medical care in the case that I get ill and cannot afford treatment. I want for my legal issues to all be resolved.   I want my children to be happy.  I want people to stay out of my "happy place"   I want want want a lot of things................ but they are almost all not tangible.  Tangible is a "will there is a way" thing, intangible is hope, prayer, faith, karma and positive energy and "the secret" rolled into one. 

SOOOOO  if I have to share a photo of what I want......... I have to think really hard........ I guess what I want a beach house, a new laptop, a car, an airconditioning unit fix, my yard rid of poison ivy and renewed to an outdoor paradise .............. all boring and not photogenic...........

so .............. for my photo .......... of a "want"   I will just put it out there............this is what makes the world go round, makes world peace and makes all of the intangible tangible and in memory of my dad....... whose name was BUDDY, this was taken at BUDDYS ON THE BEACH IN TOPSAIL..........  it just fits






























1 comment:

Vicki Polo said...

God shall supply all my needs. I know you will always land on your feet in every circumstance. It may not be the way we want it to work out, but feel certain God has a plan and He has already gone before you and worked it out for you, Praying for you a quick resolution to everything and that all of it will work in your favor.Amen!