Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Photo a Day Challenge #14 : "NEED"


May Photo a Day Challenge #14  :  "NEED"  

I don't think I 'need' much........ pretty low maintenance except a few exceptions....... I took this photo of myself today.......  and am  NEEDING some eye patches.......... some aloe ............some something something............ and my camera........ I need my camera....

it looks like I have lines across my face.......... I NEED to fix that ..... cucumbers? maybe?


I seriously NEED a vacation.......... at the beach............is that too much to ask?   I need my camera and sun and ocean........ and what else can I put in the "need" column...... water and food....... 

but really


I guess really all I need it "love... love...........love is all you need"
according to the Beatles :) 







No comments: