Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Photo Daily Challenge Day #17 Season

May Photo Daily Challenge  Day #17 :   Season

 
dumb phone pic........... but you can see it..... :)

Caliente........... that is the word that comes to mind when I think of "season"  I like it hot.   The weather, the passion, the shower, the tub and just like hot in general.   tropics and summer are the "season" for me.

and then ......then I think of season in a different way like in the poems and scriptures where they talk of the seasons of your life ..... birth through death..... and think of the best times of my life and how I am entering my final seasons now instead of my beginning ones and how bitter sweet that is......

and then I think of the best seasons of all..........the kind we use on our FOOD........ and I think about my home state and my bff, karla's home town........ pride and joy.......and I smile as I say the name of the season..... my favorite LOL I think you will love it, it supports small business, small town and tastes good too..... even saying the names tastes good......  :)


 Love With Food - Discover Great Food for a Great Cause

this sample size (2 of them) were included in my first food  box of love 















 

No comments: