Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May Photo Challenge Day #8 "Shape"


SHAPE





the fist thing that came to mind was "getting in shape" when I heard the word......... and that isn't something I wanted to think about especially as I was drinking my sweetened coconut margarita...... yum........ no shape wasn't going to have anything to do with my body, my muscle tone or what size I wear....... LOL because the shape would be "none" ...... then I thought of "what is my favorite" shape?  "heart?"  "diamond" ?  yes both of those shapes are pretty awesome ........ but  there is also the 'bell' shape , like the bell curve complex and symbolic..... yes.......my favorite 'shapes' are also a 'symbols'.....all of them peace sign, diamond, heart all symbolic shapes......and then there is ...... THE FLEUR DE LIS..........  the symbol of "home" to me,  and home after all is where the HEART is..........







1 comment:

Brandee Shafer said...

Well, I learned something today, and I'm only 24 minutes into it. I had no idea what that thing was and am pretty sure I'd never heard the term for it. I've seen it, of course, but I guess I've ignored it. So I had to google. I asked Jim if he knew what "THE FLEUR DE LIS" meant, and he did. So weird that I didn't.