Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May Photo Challenge Day #7 : Something that begins with the letter "F"


I LOVE THE LETTER 'F'
there are lots of things that begin with that letter that i love ,  especially F-STOP, FRUGAL, FREELANCER & FREE,  which ARE the first thingS that comes to mind,  my favorite F words.........yes...... everyone knows my F WORDS RULE!

but there are others and Fortune is one of them............. tonight we had chines food and the first cookie I opened (they gave us an extra one) made no sense............so I opened a 2nd one...........

this one was good.......and said something about FRIENDS which is also another great F word..........
actually right up there with  THE FINEST...............

my fortune....... isn't money....... it is frugal.......  to have great free, friends and family.............. that mean the world to me,  my fortune, my Future ......hopefully will not only be good as told through a cookie .....but in reality





No comments: