Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Photo Challenge Day #4: "IN MY CUP"


ANOTHER FREE "PERK




IN MY CUP............   ANOTHER FREE PERK

When I first read the "prompt" today,  "in my cup" .....  I thought of 2 things besides the obvious "what are you drinking" ......... #1 "my cup is half full" and #2 "my cup runneth over."   
Both of these statements make images immediately come to mind.   But today I am neither of these positive statments that I would "jump" at the opportunity to portray for you.   My cup is dreary today,  today I don't have my favorite beverages, I am not celebrating, I am filling my cup up with tears, sometimes the day to day just gets to be TOO MUCH.   If I was a beer drinker I would probably say my cup was "full of tears, "  from crying in my beer....

 Today "in my cup" I have  FREE GEVALIA  Coffee from the Keurig while the Bunn is brewing... a full pot.   My Frugal Life...... the one that gives "back" to me in so many ways, gave me my CUP FULL today.   it wasn't tears but DARK , WARM and COMFORTING and FREE.  As I wrote out my bills, it was clearer than ever that this is exactly what the doctor ordered today....... FREE BLISS IN A CUP.

 I will drink lots of Coffee Today to make to thru the day without sleeping it away.  Today...... the 3rd day of May is my "tired day"  the day I take to rest, do "nothing much"  "speak little to no one (its best really) and just listen, watch and sip an indulgence, a delicate Arabaian FULL BODIED roasted cup of black coffee, sweetened with Stevia in the Raw and French Vanilla Creamer........ the perfect blend...... and the best part of waking up.... at least today. 


IF YOU WANT SOME GEVALIA FOR YOUR CUP you may want to start HERE
you can score a free box if you know 2 friends that buy one!  

 



No comments: