Sunday, May 12, 2013

May Photo Challenge Day 12 : "mother"

 May Photo Challenge Day 12 :    "mother"


..........the real thing.......

I got lucky with this shot............ right place right time, my god daughter and I saw it the same time, she said "did you get it" and I was actually scared to look and see, but yes I got it........ time 4 , this is an unedited except by small crop quick preview of one of the 4 , it was the real thing baby ...... the mamma kissed her happy go lucky new baby that was galloping around a bit , almost skipping...... it was a great moment to see that kind of motherly love. Unposed, unpretentious, real maternal instinct.........   

imagine if that baby would have galloped so gleel-y, so happily so joyously if this mamma wasn't "who she is?"  what we see in nature is how it is supposed to be.......



No comments: