Saturday, May 11, 2013

MAY PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 10: STARS


STARS...........................
           
                Movie stars, constellations, stars in my eyes, star struck, stars and stripes ............ wish upon a star........
yes there are stars everywhere....... I learned to draw them using triangles when i was a child and thought that i was soooooooooooo cool, being able to learn again after that completely without lifting a pencil......... a five pointed star.

there is a a lot of symbolism behing stars,  star of david.......... star in the pentacle .......... and many others.

.................but the star I have chosen is the newly named "SEA STAR"   it was a "STARFISH"  but a trip to the science museum some years ago .......taught me that scientists have said that technically they are not "fish" and changed the name........ but they didn't change the name of a seahorse?  so I am a bit confused.   It appears the longer I live the more that I learned ............ before............... is no longer "true"..............
and the things that I thought were true........... I would have bet money and lost ........... who knew? Its kind of like Pluto.......... it was a planet when I was in school ............ I swear..............and there was such thing as a STARFISH













No comments: