Sunday, May 26, 2013

May Daily Photo Challenge # 25 : "US"


May Daily Photo Challenge # 25   

Us

what a beautiful day for a wedding 5/25/13



    congratulations to jimmy and lisa davis



I have known lisa since she was a young girl in middle school, I loved her then and I still love her now, she was a beautiful bride and .........has a lovely family..... all of them...... the one she was born into and the one(s) that she has added by choice...... I was honored that she chose me to share the most special day in her life............. I hope we did her justice




beautiful blushing bride she is





2 comments:

Shelton Tackett said...

Anjie, You are so creative. You and your assistant really did an amazing job. It was a pleasure to spend time with you and watch you capture so many intimate moments. We will enjoy the photos for years to come. You are a treasure. Thank you so much Shelton Tackett, proud father of the bride!

Shelton Tackett said...

Anjie,
You have outdone yourself! You managed to capture some of the most intimate moments of a very special time in our lives, Lisa wedding. I look at some of the photos and feel the emotion. I am moved by so many. I will enjoy them for years to come.
It was a pleasure watching you work your magic. You are a treasure. Thanks for being a part of our special event. You enhanced it.
Shelton Tackett