Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I joined another "prompt" challenge....... photo a day.............


May 1st was "I bought this"  .......... my first thought was ....... this could go two ways........ I bought , like I paid money for it........... and the 2nd was  .............. I fell for it............ LOL so I thought I would like post an old picture of something I was "dumb about" and that would be funny.............. or I could get artistic and post this really cool photo of something Old and rustic that I bought ..... but no............. the REAL ME had to come out and I had to show you my latest bargain!  I got a "secret" gift that expired April 30, that was worth "at least $10" and $10 for my new card replacement so $20 off at SPLURGE................. VICTORIA SECRET.............. I went straight to the clearance rack and saved 60 & 70 percent and got two overpriced, nice , splurgy and top of the line FEELING items for less than $14 out of the door............. hope you like my two new additions to my wardrobe........... that by the way ARE NOT PINK.................. pink is a symbol....... like "the pink" or Pink the performer...... I am a proud owner of my new VICKY SECRETS........

nope its not ARTISTIC but speaks volumes about "who I am"  .........I like to live lavishly for less..... and I love 'the pink'



No comments: