Monday, September 24, 2012

Butterfly Kisses


I went to a field and photographed these butterflies..............kissing............they only met for a moment high in the air and as you can see each shot is enlarged greatly with the white background but it is cropped from the opposing shot on the left.  What you see with 200mm camera and how it looks cropped and brightened to sharpen the images.  I use an old version of photoshop to do this "photoshop 7" you can find it pretty cheaply on EBAY because it is "old." You can also put it on multiple computers.  If you are a student you can get the newer version of photoshop but I am partial to "7."  I don't use it to its fullest potential.  I could do the same thing with the free online software .

Most anything you want to accomplish can be done there. Photography is amazing ......... when you have the ability to catch REAL butterfly kisses..........it is an experience............at least to me........

1 comment:

Susan said...

Most awesome shots....as always!