Thursday, July 26, 2012

Inspiration and Rennovation in the Front yard

THIS IS A PEDESTAL (paid $6 from Once Upon a Home)  gold tonish.............. and "kinda" messed up paint but an unusual piece................. I have it and looked at it and started looking for inspiration on Pintrest.com  .............




This is what I found............. I am thinking I like the idea and have two birdhouses at home already (no extra cost)  that "may work"  to make something a little shorter and a little different but never-the- less COOL.......... cool for my new front yard that is budding.....................



















CANT WAIT TO DO THIS PROJECT and SEE what mine looks like when its done


 here are two bird houses that I had on the front porch......... don't ya think that one of them will look AWESOME on the pedestal when its finished?    I can't wait to get going on this and see what I can come up with (painting techniques etc)  to add to my front yard ISLAND! .......





 This is an update on the yard as it was YESTERDAY.......... fountain and 2 Pampas Grass plants in , all other "crap" out....... now need to TRY and find the wires that were cut earlier in the year to the island and reconnect them so we can actually get a working fountain without tearing up the yard anymore than necessary............

AND LOOK WHAT WAS PUT UP TODAY!  
A BEAUTIFUL ARCHWAY!
 its coming right along..... this should be a magical island/garden when it is done..... I can't wait to see get it all finished (stay tuned!)  

JUST FOR THOSE THAT DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE ISLAND USED TO LOOK LIKE..... this was on a good day BEFORE the poison ivy / weeds grew taller than me .... stay tuned for the NEW improved Island pics!

 

No comments: