Thursday, June 7, 2012

Simple pleasures............on the frugal side of the tracks






Simple Pleasures............sometimes are the best pleasures ........... when i wash dishes i love "looking up" and seeing what I am showing you here ^^^^^ its a little corner of eye candy that didn't cost much the "way that anjie shops"   LOL.........but sure does pay off well :)



 These wine glasses................are so luxurious to drink from , they are "top quality" and you can "feel that" when you use them......... even when you put limeade in them ,  it tastes special........ I got these glasses free with a gift certificate......... from a top store in new york that I won online........I would never be able to afford this luxury spending except that they were FREE! ;)

 check out my "wandering jew"  I think she is beautiful........... I got her last week at the Courthouse Nursery.... I blogged about here ...


I posted the original deal here and I still have 2 more GC to use at another nursery in Ashland....... yes, "they are normally very expensive but when you shop like me you feel like its "almost shop lifting what you get things for" and I love it!   I Hope you love it too........ I bought the birdhouse you see (back left) at one of my favorite deal sites One king lane if you sign up "new" you get $15 to spend on anything , just pick something you like and can afford the shipping on $10 and make sure you use a card that "pays" or "rewards you" to use on the shipping..... I make sure I order things I love or would make a great gift.............I bought my sister a clock here that I love to look at when I go to her house.


 I added the tablecloth that I just bought here
 for just a couple of dollars shipped .....I really love it......... no matter what I put on it, my orange citronella candle or my beautiful plant it shines ....... it belonged to someone else before it found a home on my free table (covered) and 90% off end of season chairs (sent deal out in newsletter).. ..I wonder who when I look at it and say "thank you" for selling it...........its just one of 'those things"



 

My Ducks......... I love them, they come see me along with the geese........ they know I don't feed them because there is plenty of food in that lake...... and they need to live in it  and not on my dock  but they do visit every now and then ......and they are a "welcome visitor"  





 I love the way this photo came out, my friend spotted the duck on the dock..........and told me ..... I  grabbed my camera and walked and clicked right to the water, got in the water with my dress pulled up around my knees in one hand and my camera in the other......... finding joy and love in the simple pleasures 

and then it was dinner time , italian style zucchini with baked tilapia with mango salsa....... parm & garlic toast and some really good merlot all bought the frugal way... (previous postings)...........

thank you for sharing my simple pleasures with me

No comments: