Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Deal on more plants .............$2.30 out of pocket




Spent my $20 for $40 coupon I blogged about here  which I got free with a  CREDIT CARD deal..... I posted this  on FACEBOOK
I hope you got in too!...........  I love what I got and cannot wait to get to ashland and pick out more plants/trees ...... :)   I had haven't ever owned an aloe this big........I need lessons from my GF darlene reilly, I have drooled over hers years ago...........any tips would be appreciated...... the cucumber doesn't look so good but was a "fill in the price" item 3 / 4  of the quad packs were filled with a wilty plant but the other plants look very healthy.....and beautiful and the $2.30 out of pocket price for all of them can't be beat.  I will grow another plant or two at least from the wandering jew.  Anyone have any spider babies to share with me?  I would like to have another one of those too! :) 

No comments: