Thursday, April 12, 2012

REDOING my HOUSE............

I did NOT take a BEFORE picture of this bathroom but the walls WERE BLUE...........bright blue and now we are redoing them ......this is a brown/grew/pewtery color and using a FROST WHITE trim........... we are using a PEACOCK necklace that I bought at the Powhatan Big Yard Sale at the school for "inspiration" for color / jeweltones against the brownish background.  





We removed the HINGES that were COPPER or BRASS(?) painted over with some OLD white paint .............so I bought some spray paint and got to work.......

I ordered one of those SUPER COOL shower curtain bars that curve from AMAZON.......... I used SWAGBUCKS money that I have save $5 at a time in my account and had to pay $3.50 out of pocket for a $30 ROD delivered! I can't wait to finish this project.......... and post the final shots to show you, still have baseboard that I need cut/painted some "touch up" and a few more things done........I can't wait to "wrap" this up and start on room #2 which is prepped and almost ready! :)

1 comment:

Brandee Shafer said...

Good for you! It's just the thing to do!