Monday, March 12, 2012

Sometimes I have to write.................


Surprise in the mail....... a beautiful gift of color, of enchantment, of friendship and an understanding
on a level that not everyone can touch....... Thank You




I love my job some days........ I spent time with some cool kids with an artistic side...... and .........got ...******nails done by "kat" *****  before the "glitter" application,  I am excited to get "painted" nails that will last 2 weeks...........thank you to my students for taking care of me......... I even got my eyebrows waxed. for my trip!  The students get pedicures in class..... and a bit of pampering each other.......its pretty cool! :)


And then outta no-where an email........ a surprise email, that knocked me to a place where I just can't think...... I can't breathe barely..... I don't know what to say or which organ to use to "handle" the situation.   BRAIN OR HEART? hmmmmmmm
without going into the details lets just say it was most unexpected and put me in the rare place that my mouth shuts tightly and doesn't utter a sound. (don't interject anything here please) ...... seriously have no idea / thought/ of how and if I should reply. 


there are a million things going on in my life, a million signs....... a million little things.... (michelle g.) a million milestones and hurdles I need to hurdle in order to "just be"  life shouldn't be this hard...... 


In the meantime I am headed home.........to be with my home girls, the girls I grew up with ........... and just grab life by the horns for a minute really tight and smile.......  I just have to go finish buying some irish stuff to wear! :) 


Now I can take my melatonin and go to sleep..... and think.......


I am a lucky girl .  CARPE DIEM

No comments: