Thursday, October 20, 2011

NEED NEW POTS AND PANS? when you VOTE are you entered to win!

GO HERE and ENTER TO WIN  a NICE SET OF POTS AND PANS!  WHEN YOU VOTE YOU ARE ENTERED!  I am not sure how many times you can vote, cuz I just voted for the first time today!

Sure wish I could recycle some lids for all of the orphaned lids I have that have no pans to top!  I cleaned out the drawer this a.m. and now going to have to make a pile to go to good will, how did this happen?   I think its time for me to get some new GOOD PANS to cook with!  


MY RECIPE IS THE HEAP O' HEALTHY PO BOY that you can FIND HERE
it got rated an A- in the "healthy" department!  VOTING CLOSES on 10/24......... if you want to vote for my recipe that would be GREAT, if you see another you like better vote for it...... I totally do not intend on winning this ... :)  THE IDEA IS WHEN YOU VOTE............for anyone.............you are entered to win this cookware set!  YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  now thats what I am talking about!





1 comment:

TheFrugalFreelancer.com said...

I got my pan today for participating in this! its a cute little 8 inch circulon pan! :)