- 4 servings Panko Breadcrumbs - Whole Wheat Style - Ian's
- 1 lb. Monkfish
- 0.25 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 0.25 cup Buttermilk (Low fat, Cultured)
- 2 Tbs. Chili Powder
- 0.5 Tsp. leaves Thyme (Dried)
- 3 Tbs. Garlic Powder
- 0.25 cup Dijon Mustard
- 0.13 cup Olive Oil
- 4 roll Mixed Grain Hamburger or Hotdog Rolls
- 2 servings Angel Hair Cole Slaw - Fresh Express
- 4 servings Sodium and Sugar Fee Rice Vinegar - Marukan
- 1 Tsp.Pepper or Hot Sauce
- 0.125 cup Sesame Seeds
- Place an oven rack in the top third of oven. Preheat to 425 F. Set a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat the rack lightly with cooking spray. Set aside. If the fish fillets are large, cut them into serving size pieces. In a bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mustard and salt and pepper. One at a time, place the fish fillets in the bowl and turn to coat evenly. Set aside. In a food processor or blender, combine the cereal, chili powder, thyme and garlic powder. Pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Transfer to a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- One at a time, dredge the fillets through the cereal mix, turning to coat both sides. Place the fillets on the prepared rack. Spray both sides of each fillet evenly with homemade cooking spray.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes, or until the crumb coating is golden brown and crisp, and the fish is opaque at the center.
- Place on Baquettes and top with Cole Slaw mixture. Serve with baked sweet potatoes or red beans.