Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DO THE SWAP AND WIN FROM ANJIES WORLD AND YOPLAIT !

WHAT A GREAT PRIZE PACKAGE THAT YOU CAN WIN! 

prize package contains : nice water bottle, cooler/lunch bag,  journal, pen with nice case that would be perfect for many items  but is really for your sunglasses and best of all coupon for FREE YOPLAIT YOGURT

all you have to do is "do the swap"

SWAP for 100 or less calories is the KEY!  you have 33 options to choose from!  If you have been reading my other blog you know that I have been trying for a while to lose weight.  I swapped cigarettes 3 years ago for about 35 lbs or more (depending on the scale I use) so I am ready and willing to try anything to get some of this back.  I am swapping some KEY LIME PIE for a LOW CALORIE YOPLAIT LIGHT KEY LIME PIE (along with some no calorie key lime pie gum that should curb my cravings)  

 I have lost about 12 lbs but I need to lose about 25 or more!  I have detoxed and made changes but I need to do more.  This gift pack has items in that will REMIND ME to SWAP my cravings for some GOOD YOPLAIT LITE  KEY LIME YOGURT (which is most delicious)  .......... along with that photo of me with the PUDGIES I have up on my computer.

WANT COUPONS?
visit http://bit.ly/yoplaitswapcoupon to download a printable coupon* for $1.00 off the purchase of three (3) cups of Yoplait Light yogurt to get you started with the "Yoplait Light Swap" today!
This coupon offer for Yoplait Light yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.

SHOW YOPLAIT SOME <3 LUV <3

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THIS GIFT PACK?  Comment by answering one of the questions below..... each question can be separate comment and entry.  That gets you "in the draw" .  You can earn extra entries by Liking my post on FACEBOOK, or making your own post and "tagging me" in it. 

  • Which foods will you be swapping for a Yoplait Light yogurt and how many calories will you be saving with each and every swap?
  • Which of the 33 available flavors of Yoplait Light yogurt do you plan to swap into your diet the most?
  •  tell me how you have made differences in your life that actually WORK to make you look and/or feel better
WINNER CHOSEN AT RANDOM FROM ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES ON OCTOBER 10  YA GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT



I was able to be part of the new Do the Swap campaign through myblogspark and Yoplait Yogurt. I received a truly wonderful package full of great things to help me make healthy choices and you can win one of these packages too !

1 comment:

TheFrugalFreelancer.com said...

WINNER~! JENN SHORT FROM WV! CONGRATS GIRL! YOU WILL RECVE YOUR PRIZE IN APPROX 3 WEEKS