Friday, September 9, 2011

EXTRA WORK FOR LINCOLN! SEPTEMBER 15 CASTING CALL

Kelly and I are on the left..... front  this was a factory scene, we did others but have no pics from them
My daughter, Kelly, My GF, Tammy, and I did EXTRA work for the movie IRON JAWED ANGELS years ago, it was lots of fun and we made some good EXTRA money!  We learned a lot and were exposed to "production" and never watched a film the same way again.  Once you are an EXTRA you "see" the background in films a bit more than the normal person does!

 
They are now filming "Lincoln" ,  a Speilburg film in Richmond!  HOW COOL!   They have had 2 previous casting calls ,  one for children and the other for "hairy" men, neither of which I qualify for , clearly...........this time is a pretty much "open" call for any one over 18 with specific types/characters as well on September 15th at the Richmond Center.   

Its an all day event, I haven't decided if I am going to go or not, I think it would be fun to do this again.......and I def. could use the extra dollars.  


Photo Credit:   http://www2.richmond.com
The details about the casting call and who and what they are looking for are located HERE

maybe? I'll see you there :)
 

No comments: