Wednesday, August 3, 2011

PHOTO CONTEST TO ENTER : THINGS REMEMBERED

WIN A BEAUTIFUL ENGRAVED FRAME ! ENTER TODAY

Does your family have a special holiday tradition? Share your story through a photo, and you could win $200 and be featured in our stores this Fall


 My favorite Christmas Tradition is being with my family. Part of my family was missing for years.  My sister and I had been separated early on .... its a long story but we were not related by "blood" which everyone tells me is "so important."  You know that saying "blood is thicker than water?"  Well, I say to that , "so is tar!"  but that doesn't mean a thing.  My sister,  by chance, I had not been able to share holidays with for so long , and I were reunited a few years ago.  This is my favorite holiday photo because it is of my sister and my nephew (I AM AN AUNT!)  that I can now make new traditions with are in my life once again, How Cool is that?   While this may not be the most creative photo in the world, it is the most meaningful to me...... my family.........Finally!  
WIN THIS 5x7 ENGRAVEABLE FRAME!
 All you have to do is enter the contest HERE 
then come back and comment on this post with your FACEBOOK NAME (so I can get your personal information) to provide to THINGS REMEMBERED so you can get your very own photo FRAMED!  Don't worry I won't publicize the comment with your facebook name but I will use to contact you if you are the winner!   You have until August 3 at 5:00 to enter!
good luck!   winner chosen randomly from all comments to this blogpost
Note: This post was sponsored by Things Remembered. Things Remembered is providing me with a gift of this very special frame for posting this on my blog!  AWESOME!

No comments: