Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FIRST DAY....................

picture my daughter uploaded today from MAY BLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I did it............I got on that dreaded machine that calculates how fat
your weight for you.............. I also started taking my new supplement (RELACORE) yesterday thanks to the recommendation of my FB friend, CATHY who successfully lost 50 lbs last year on this same regimen.........she recommended the rellacore , some vitamins and of course, watching what I eat (I watch it LOL) and also making sure to walk  (she got sketchers for this)

I am very afraid of the NUMBER on the scale ............which by the way is 155  on my scale which tends to weigh you lower than you are by 3 or 4 lbs........... so i am guessing I am about 158 , which is almost as much as I weighed pregnant with my first daughter.  I look pregnant.  I have huge breasts and what resembles a tire around my waist which is totally unacceptable for my small frame and 5'3 height.

I used the mayo clinic calculator and found that I need to eat less than 1750 calories a day with an INACTIVE schedule to MAINTAIN my weight............. so in order to lose I need less than that

Today I had 4 cups of coffee with creamer (140 calories)  a breakfast bar (90 calories) 1/2  bagel with cream cheese and chives (200 calories),  Chilli in Tortillia (425 calories) and water with Lime (11) .......... that is 866 calories for the day and I am sure I burned more than that even doing nothing which everyone who knows me knows that that is NOT the case........... ................ I don't think I can keep up this eating pattern very long but maybe my stomach will shrink quickly and my needs won't be too bad...........

I am going to shoot for 10 lbs loss by wednesday next week.....................wish me luck.......... hopefully I won't be getting up in the middle of the night starving with an "attitude"
guess I need a big fat CHILL PILL! :)

No comments: