Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

WEIGHT........ I tried a couple of times to change this right here on this blog. and here and here.......I was unsuccessful and weigh more now than I ever did.  I am embarrassed that I weigh more now than I did pregnant with my children (at least 2 of them)  I don't think I maxed out yet , but I wouldn't know because I am for the first time afraid to look at a scale.  I have the middle that my BFF , RED warned me about and I am afraid that there is no going back to what I was!   I look at photos of myself and am appalled,  how could that be me?

I am inspired by my friend Cindy who looks fabulous but then again can I restrict myself to 500 calories a day to achieve it?  hmmmmmmmm In July I will be having some blood work / physical done maybe ? I can do this with a bit of help.  I don't know.  I sure hope so.


No comments: