Monday, May 2, 2011

DAY 24 ..............music playlist.........

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. 
(Just post the titles and artists and letter)

TO MY "D" FRIEND

D is for below average....... below standards ...........yep that works  it appears you filled your needs with my strengths......... you had a friend thru thick and thin and unconditionally, one that would stand the test of time and love you more than anyone had ..........ever..............and ever will...............bank on that........ I loved you like a sister plus some .........you took that .....you took my trust, my money, my help, my love and then........ when there was no more to take.......you took back yourself...... like an indian giver...... and for that my D friend........I will never forget the F I give myself for bad judgement in character once again.















No comments: