Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a GREAT GIFT IDEA

This is the deal of the day  HERE onsale for $37 now from reg. price of $57  if you have "credits"  of $10 for referring a friend it is even better deal.  What I like to do is let my husband buy the deals that I really like from my referral link (when allowed more than one per household only) and get a credit for me to spend.  When that happens the credit also goes to whoeveer reffered me as well.....when I make a purchase....its a WIN WIN situation.  then I refer and it rolls on......

this particular offer could be easily adapted if you are crafty to even a better deal.....HOW CUTE and if I were a new parent I would love to get this for a gift and take a picture of the first 12 months in each one.  Maybe one of those frames with the holes for 12 photos in a circle (usually matted for grades 1-12) could also be adapted for months 1-12 YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
g

No comments: