Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Truths..............How do you like me now? wait don't answer that

Day 19 What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
if these are supposed to be writing prompts for a "blog post" they got it all wrong.......these are writing prompts for thesis papers or novellettes I can't limit it unless i answer very "black and white" so here is my attempt:
Religion:  Organized? Not so much,  Personal?  absolutely
Believe in God : absolutely  Believe in an afterlife:   I know this to be true.
http://www.funstuft.com  (photo credit)

Politics: I am the vote that "doesn't count" I am VERY "I" in politics and like to think outside of the box for alternate answers that are not directly related to a "letter."  I am a "thinker" and don't allow a "party" to think for me.  

The End

No comments: