Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Truths: Day 22....... Something I wish I had not done

Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

I'm glad you asked for "something" instead of "the one" because I think we all have done lots we wish we hadn't and we also have the "biggie" ......... I don't care to go that "deep" on this rainy, dreary day.........so I will go for it and scratch thru another day with light at the end of the tunnel for Day 30.   This has been a "responsibility" and more of a "chore" , harder........ than I thought but I'm not a quitter and have my boots on wading through the trenches of some things that I don't like to remember and/or admit..........and other things that maybe shouldn't be so "open book." ?

I wish I had not sent my children to Public School.......... starting in Middle School.  Elementary School was fine but the Middle School was not.  There were too many children and too many rules for the staff.  If I had to do it all over again all of my kids would have gone to private school OR I would have home schooled them.  I know that doesn't sound like the perfect solution and I know that there are pros and cons to everything but this one thing............ I wish I could have a "do-over" with.

I know you shouldn't cry over spilled milk and they all came out OK I just know in my heart of hearts that keeping them home with me (Kelly right from the start) and the others from when we moved to Powhatan,  just would have served them better. 


I didn't , they didn't and Ce - La - Vie.    This is just something I wish I didn't do, could've done better and with hind sight, should have done. 




No comments: