Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SAVVY SHOPPING

I ventured out yesterday with my niece and friend , Susan, to get some things done
that I needed to complete quickly ..........

*****We traveled over to Short Pump Shopping center to pick up 3 cartridges of canon ink
for $10.........so worth the drive *$10 for 3 total out of pocket ,  found offer on CRAIGSLIST.ORG
I am thrilled!  Thank you JENNIE for the fantastic deal !   SAVED $80 on this purchase.
SPENT $10

*****Picked up my Hotel Night and $50 GC for a NIGHT OUT with the HUBBY that we won in JANUARY
thanks to my friends and family that supported my efforts on facebook for this local contest!  :)
I cannot wait until I actually can use this opportunity!
SPENT ZERO    SAVED $130

****MICHAELS 40% off coupon for another Easel for my display and racked up on some glow bracelets for the grandkids!  15 bracelets for $1  and then I found , black and white journal book and a a fleur de lis for 75% off too!  :)  SPENT $13   ($9 of which is business purchase)    SAVED $27


****$10 longhorn lager (local virginia deal that cost me $3) used on some SHRIMP that you wouldn't believe!  I also bought some BOUDIN for $11   I would not be able to buy this in town and to order shipped is OUTRAGEOUS so it was a nice treat for me....... SPENT $28 total  SAVED $10


RED ROBIN for LUNCH!   had a $25 GC that I got from a CREDIT CARD redemption / reward
used this to pay for an outstanding lunch with SUSAN ..........paid ZERO saved $21   have $4 left on card!

Had to buy gas.........about $30 to get a bit over 1/2 tank (UGH) saved ZERO spent $30

OUT OF POCKET  $81
SAVED $268 

WAS A FABULOUS DAY  with FABULOUS COMPANY!

No comments: