Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. AKA the worst blog post I have ever written.

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
Original post on 30 TRUTHS



This one is VERY VERY HARD........... I don't think I have had a person let me down at the same time I held them in the "hero" category........my hero's are those that inspire me in some way and if they are not inspiring and letting me down, I just shrug my shoulders.............so what?   

I feel sorry for those that feel into the traps of their hero's that took their money (tammy faye and jim baker) ........ Stock Market gurus that takes their money and falls from grace....... Sylvia Browne........ yea............ many many many more.  This type of person  never gets "hero" status from me for some reason.....   

Ghandi..........Mother Teresa.......... Princess Di......... all were held in high regard by me, with deep respect but never would I have considered them my hero.

My parents.............nope not even close...........
Friends and Family have let me down through out my life and I guess they were all hero's of mine at one time? in some way? that is the "let down" that is the worst, when there is a real relationship that has been dismantled.... rather than someone I have watched from afar.  Those type of hero's ....... can't let me down or hurt me like the people that are "real."   I hope that makes sense. 

This is probably the worst blog post I have written........ I feel obligated to stick with the "program" and answer each question and in order...........cuz I am pretty much a person that tries to stick to the rules........... and I am not inspired at all by the prompt. Sorry.

If you are more successful with this one, please post so that I can read.......... who knows maybe something will spark and I will get something from it to grab on to?


No comments: