Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. ( can write a letter.)


"A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days."

I love concerts, bands, performances, musicians and all things involving music.........I enjoy very much a great time........

Music has kept me company in times of confusion when you just can't talk to anyone, music .......can talk to you without expecting "good conversation" or "good company" and ya don't even have to get dressed to be in the presence of........
The best example that I can think of was a few years ago........ I trekked to Louisiana on the spur of the moment to check in and up on a few things involving some of my family members.  I drove 1000+ miles straight through and never once did I change the CD or turn on the radio.............I just listened, sang, smiled and cried with .............KID ROCK

My daughter gave me the CD......... Rock & Roll Jesus
his music.......touched me ................deeply
and I hit rewind/replay over and over on that trip
...........
I will share with you  one of the songs I sang the loudest as cars and trucks blew past me on the road, book mark it for when you have one of those "tough ass days" and you need a friend........ I did

No comments: