Wednesday, February 16, 2011

15 Fictional Characters............

OK I have 18 that I spit out immediately and because I will never "lose them" I can't cut any one of them out. As I sit here an entire cast of characters are marching through my brain as at least one person from "One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest" and  many from F. Scott Fitzgerald certainly must be included and oh yea............. if I had to say one person overall from a book  or movie I would most certainly have to include:  Anne Frank.    Books have shaped my thoughts, beliefs and who I am.  So thank you Rachel M for yet another inspiring Facebook Mini project!

List fifteen fictional characters who've influenced you and that will always stick with you, taking no more than fifteen minutes. Then tag as many people as you think would find it interesting, including me, because I wanna know who messed you up, too. . .

Charlotte:  Charlottes Web
Margaret:   Are you there God? Its me Margaret
Harriet:   Harriet the Spy
Pippi:   Pippi Longstocking
M'Lynn:  Steel Magnolias
Ignatius J. Reilly – A Confederacy of Dunces
Edna Pontellier -  The Awakening
Luke Wingo – The Prince of Tides
"Tom" :    Uncle Tom's Cabin
Danny:    A Stone for Danny Fisher
Noel:   Other Side of Midnight
CC Bloom:    Beaches
Kate:    The Borrowers
Cathy:   Flowers in the Attic
Amir:   The Kite Runner
Neely:  Valley of the Dolls
Siddalee Walker:   Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
Celie Johnson:   The Color Purple

No comments: