Friday, January 14, 2011

love this chair , think I'm gonna make it..........

I found this chair while checking one of the daily deal sites that I adore, this was FORTUNATELY sold out because it was more money than I would pay for it, but I have bought other items on this site at what I consider to be a great price.  They have a referral program and if one friend buys something at the site YOU are given $25 , so I am always looking out for deals for my friends that they would like (and freelancers would like) so I can refer you! :)

While this is a designer unique piece and some people have the money to pay for it , I don't but I LOVE IT!    I am going to be looking for a chair (yard sailing and thrifting) that may need some TLC that I may be able to  copy this motif with............. on the cheap of course!  

This is called UPCYCLING.  I upcycle many items and have many treasures items that I have given as gifts and / or kept at my house from UPCYCLING or REPURPOSING the DIY way.........

this is one that I am putting on the TO DO list........... I adore it.......

1 comment:

Allison said...

OMG, I totally concur! Fabulous chair! I have two slipper chairs (antiques - belonged to my great-grandparents) awaiting some TLC in my garage - this is a fantastic idea!
Good eye, mate! :)