Sunday, January 23, 2011

ITS ALL CLICHE AND ITS ALL TRUE!

1/22/11     

For those that believe that the older you get the wiser you get..................ITS TRUE...........and its also true that you are never too old to learn .............


I can hardly believe that I am 49 years old!   ALMOST over the hill.............in some people's eyes and in other people's eyes "ancient!"   I remember when I thought 49 was OLD and unable to empathize or sympathize much less UNDERSTAND the younger generation!   I was even told the other day that I probably "liked to clean"  OMG I remember thinking that people liked to clean................. only OLD people.

"What I would give to go back in time and know what I know now!"  How cliche is that?  But how true is that?  I never thought this would be me saying that!    I totally understand it now and I think that is how it is meant to be ..............so you can look back and realize these things and feel regret and maybe even guilt?

ITS TRUE ..............WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND ...............AND BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR..............all of these are wise wise words................ but most of all the WISEST WORDS ARE...............  

"its not the destination its the journey" 




Share your journey, embrace your journey and savor it...............its yours ............and you only get one chance.....
ENJOY IT

1 comment:

Freelancebyu.com said...

“If you have enough time to waste, try giving it to someone who have moments to live.” ~ Sourav Ghosh