Wednesday, August 18, 2010

uh-hum *clearing throat............... size 6? NOT! but will be

I was looking at an old post dated JAN 2009 where I was determined to get back into my size 6 jeans
here it is a year and 1/2 later and I am still in double digits clothing which for my sized frame is totally unacceptable (as was stated in orig. post)

I failed............and I failed miserably back in Jan. 09, I am not sure why?  I was writing detailed posts about my journey , thinking that would hold me accountable to my "diet" and my goals of losing weight.
NOT

My gf, in florida has successfully lost 35+ lbs by going to a wellness center and having hormone blood work done etc etc...........I just saw her in December and the results are amazing and mesmerizing........... I am so thrilled for her and motivated by her success that I decided to give this another try............
***********this picture is my GF in DECEMBER before her weightloss, I am hopeful that I will have an updated photo of us together SKINNY by the end of the year

TODAY is the first day of my"detox"  wish me luck...............I wont be posting a day by day .......... because it didn't work for me the last time, but I will post from time to time and hopefully you will see a "new me" in my size 6 before the end of the year

No comments: