Thursday, April 15, 2010

Banquet "Thanks A Million" with lots of winners!

LOOK for your Banquet meals in the frozen section of your local store. I found mine at Food Lion, and the "specially marked package" was easy to spot! See photo (left of this post) to see what the logo looks like. the "Thanks a Million" logo each contain a special thank you gift, either one of over 16,000 redeemable cash prizes, worth anywhere from $10 to $100,000, or a Banquet coupon.
DETAILS ARE HERE

I got a 75cents off coupon for future purchase of Banquet Boneless chicken (I call them chicken nuggets) bag purchase and it doesn't expire until 3/31/11 so I have plenty of time to look for sales and such.

Even though I wasn't a BIG winner the odds of winning big are great check it out
One (1) Grand Prize - $100,000 Cash Prize awarded in a check payable to confirmed Grand Prize winner/Odds - 1:52,587,639. Three Hundred (300) First Prizes - $500 Cash Prize/Odds - 1:175,293. Six Thousand Five Hundred (6,500) Second Prizes - $100 Cash Prize/Odds - 1:8,091. Ten Thousand (10,000) Third Prizes - $10 Cash Prize

These meals were on "special" at food lion 4/$5 when I bought them. Great price for a quick and easy meal or snack. I have been a Banquet fan for years. I love the boxes of fried chicken (can you say NO MESS) when you cook fried chicken in the OVEN? It tastes good too........ usually it takes 2 boxes for me to feed my hungry family but I always have 1 or 2 pcs left to pack in a lunch. My family also has loved the pot pies for years............chicken pot pie served over rice is the ultimate COMFORT food for me!

Now Banquet is THANKING their fans like me with this most awesome promo! GO GET UM!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Banquet and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: