Sunday, September 27, 2009

SMUCKERS JUST GOT SMARTER!

Breakfast .......... in the a.m. is a battle at my house, my 13 year old step daughter doesn't want to eat anything in the a.m. but is starving before lunch and then would rather socialize than eat. She doesn't really ENJOY eating if that makes any sense to you (doesn't to me!) ..... she says "EATING IS BORING" whoever heard of such a thing? Truly she doesn't care to eat .........just anything to make her stomach stop worrying her is her style........... ***note this is very unlike all of the other members in the house........ :)

NOW you know as a parent we worry when we have a picky eater and a NON EATER too......
we want our kids to have something in their bellies that actually has some nutritional value
and SMUCKERS just got SMARTER with WHOLE WHEAT crust! My daughter actually LIKES PB&J but in the a.m. who feels like MAKING IT ? NOT ME! so the convenience factor is here (check) and now the UNCRUSTABLES are a bit more healthy!

We tried them out over the weekend (I let her have 1 of the 4 in the box) and she has been bugging me to eat MORE............. well NO WAY JOSE you can have them for BREAKFAST on the school days.......!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget I wear the title of PREZ of the MEAN MOMS CLUB PROUDLY and I love to use bribery to get my way!

GO HERE to find out how you can WIN A BOX (they are giving TONS of them away starting TOMORROW!)

LOVING ME SOME SMUCKERS AND SOME MOM CENTRAL TOO! :)


nutrition chart:

BREAD: UNBLEACHED WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, WHEAT GLUTEN, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, YEAST, DOUGH CONDITIONERS (DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDES, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, DATEM, ENZYMES [WITH AMYLASE, LIPASE, ASCORBIC ACID, CALCIUM PEROXIDE, AZODICARBONAMIDE, WHEAT STARCH]).
PEANUT BUTTER: Peanuts, Dextrose, Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Partially AND FULLY Hydrogenated VEGETABLE OILS (SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED AND/OR RAPESEED), SALT, MOLASSES, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES (PALM AND/OR SOYBEAN OILS).
GRAPE JELLY: GRAPE JUICE, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: PECTIN, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SODIUM CITRATE.

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Smucker’s Uncrustables and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central will send me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: